Many people know that I host a show on BlogTalkRadio for The Real Estate Insider. On a recent show, we spoke about 5 simple steps that you can implement into your business, to make it simple and a bit more fun.
- Exposure – Remember the saying “the right place at the right time”, today it needs to be “being in enough places, more than enough times”. that’s what it that’s today. Social media is taking over the world, which allows us to be in enough places. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, blogs (like the one your reading now) allows you to be in those places. Take advantage and get your EXPOSURE on!
- Staging – Know the difference between “selling condition” and “living condition”. We all know that when a home is priced correctly, many people will “look” at the home. And when a home is in “living condition”, the offers will come in. Most buyers want to see themselves moving in the home asap, but if they can’t envision it, they’ll keep looking until they find a home in “living condition”.
- Negotiating – So many of us believe that the negotiation process begins when the offer comes across the fax machine. In actuality it begins wayyyyyyy before that. Every telephone call you receive, every email you get…that’s when the negotiation process starts, so don’t wait until the offer is received. Negotiate “the date they’re coming out to see the home”.
- Problem solving – Today it’s easy to find a Realtor that can list a home or find their client a house, but can you assist in “solving problems”? In the class, “It’s all in the Presentation”, when you hear your customers problems, don’t panic! Work to find the solution.
- Positive Attitude – Do I need to say anything else?
If you’ve ever read my blog post before, my goal in life is to make things simple… KISS (Keep it Simple, Simple). That’s about all I’ll say for today, except be sure to tune into my show every Tuesday at 9:30 am EST…sorry folks…couldn’t resist the temptation for the plug.
Let me know some of YOUR secrets to success.
Tags: atlanta, atlanta real estate, Blog Talk Radio, business, georgia, Metro Brokers, Michael McFadden, RE Insider, Real Estate, real estate agent, real estate career, Real Estate Insider, Social Networking