I know it’s still 2012, but I can’t help thinking about the New Year just around the corner and what I can do to make it a better year. Don’t we all want less hassle, fewer “forgotten items”, more business accomplished and much lower stress levels?
With that in mind, I put together a list of my recommended resolutions for agents that want to make 2013 their best year ever:
- I resolve to charge my phone and computer every night so that I will never be caught “unprepared”.
- I resolve to wake up each morning to “Another Day of Opportunity!”
- I resolve to silence my phone while I am face-to-face with any client or prospective client, to give them my full and undivided attention and treat them as if they are my only client.
- I resolve to check my messages regularly and return calls and respond to emails promptly. I also resolve to learn to tell the difference between “urgencies” and “priorities”, so that I can remain focused on my clients and my business.
- I resolve to respond to letters with a letter, answer emails by email, return calls with a call and return faxes by fax to avoid confusion.
- I resolve to do one new piece of business each and every week. That new piece of business can be a new listing, a new buyer client or a binding agreement reached.
- I resolve to personally conduct one Open House each month.
- I resolve to attend all my closings personally. I won’t lose this happy time to prospect for referrals and to thank my client or customer for choosing to do business with me!
- I resolve to conduct myself professionally at all times, whether in person or in my correspondence and postings.
- I resolve to dress and act like I have been to the closing table many times before.
- I resolve to plan tomorrow’s schedule tonight.
What are some of your New Year’s Real Estate Resolutions? Please share below!
Tags: 2013 resolutions, ann bone, atlanta, atlanta real estate, Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Metro Brokers, Buyers, georgia, listing, listing photos, marketing, Metro Brokers, New Year's, open house, Real Estate, real estate agent, real estate career, Realtor, seller, Social Networking, success, Tips